I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Paper 2 paragraph 4
It took me quite a long time after I moved to Bremerton from Seattle to get a bike. I would have to say that it was the longest amount of time I went without a bike since I learned how to ride one twenty five years ago. The thing is that in order for me to get this bike I had to go to Goodwill when they first opened up because the bike would have been sold before I got home from school. The bike went on sale for fifty percent off that morning. So, I went and bought the bike which made me late for school. Since I was already late I couldn’t take the bike home and then wait for the next bus. So I rode the bike to school without a lock of course, hoping it would be ok outside the portable for a few hours. Unfortunately, somebody made off with it in less than an hour. I noticed it was gone when I was heading in to Shiboan’s class, well when I got into the classroom she could tell something was wrong and I told her what happened and she told me to call security and report it. I was reluctant because I did not pay a whole lot for the bike, but she insisted. To make a long story short Olympic College Security never retrieved my bike. However, they gave me a bike that was never claimed in return because I had reported my bike and told them my story. I don’t feel this would have ever happened if it wasn’t for Shiboan and the caring person that she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is an awesome story about your bike. Good Job!!
ReplyDelete