I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Comment on Dee's "Stand and Deliver" Day Two Post
I can not agree with you more on the lower class getting the shorter end of the stick. It is sad to say but this world has come to a point where the rich stay rich and the working class struggles. Unfortunately, the gap between the rich and the working class is getting further and further away. This movie does show that one person can make a difference even when it seems that everyone and everything is again them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked the paragraph that your group wrote today on your observations from Stand & Deliver. That was a very inspirational movie. I felt very motivated to get my Thesis-Driven Essay written after watching it.
ReplyDelete