I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Comment on the comments to my blog "Writing a Literacy Narrative".
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Katherine, thank you for your sympathies and taking the time to put your self in my shoes even though you have never had to experience anything like that. My cousins were home schooled for a lot of their schooling as well. I am glad I wasn't home schooled though. I had a lot of good experiences when I was in school. You will be reading one of my experiences that I had in school in next weeks assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment