Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pg. 28-29 Writing Simplified

The sample paragraphs are quite easy to read and gave me some good ideas to incorporate into my paper and future papers. I use examples a lot of times, such as first second and third examples.  The problem I run into the most when doing that is how I am going to lead or end after I finish with my examples. I also have trouble with using the same word to lead sentences a lot of times. I have found that the more I write the easier it gets and the more ideas I come up with. The paragraph I liked the most, probably it was the most interesting was the one that discussed the Kennedy assassination. I felt there was a lot of interesting information and very easy reading. I will be review that when I am putting my paper together the rest of the way. The section that described description I felt quite helpful as well. This section gave me a lot of good ideas of how to make my writing more clear so the readers will have a better visualization as they read and keep them interested. I really enjoyed the information I received from these two pages out of our textbook and I feel it is going to help me when putting together my future writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment