I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Comment on Chelan's Post Dead Poet's Society Part One
I have to agree with you on the difference in settings between the two movies. I also agree totally a different class of people.I think you missed the message that Mr. Keating was trying to send to the students when he had them tear out the introduction of their text. I think he did that because he was a prior student at that school and knew its strict curriculum that can keep children from being themselves or even have their own thoughts. I feel he came to teach at that school to teach the kids how to be their own person and have their own thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment