I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Comment on Michelle's Thesis-Driven Essay Paper 3 - Thesis Statement
I cant agree with you more about teachers having too many students in one class. I don't really agree with it being a problem as far as teachers getting burnt out. If you can't handle the job than you shouldn't do it. There is someone else out there that can handle the job and love doing at the same time. However, it is a shame that due to over crowded classes the students these days don't get the individual attention that they need to excel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment