I am 35 years old and married with a three year old son. I am finally back in school after almost twenty years and could not be happier. I am going to school to get my A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology, following the general support pathway.The thing I tell myself most is "Stay Focused" as for this is what is going to help me achieve my goals.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Comment on Jim's Mike Rose Part 2
No I don't think he really was looking forward to those next four years. I do think he was quite proud of his achievements, which gave him the drive to continue after high school. Not to mention his favorite teacher believed in him and pulled strings in order for him to continue on and I imagine that also gave him the drive to go on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment